Heed the Call. Whether jumping into the fall madness of cyclocross or simply looking for a supremely versatile bike for training, commuting or adventuring, the CAADX cyclocross bike is the perfect choice.
CANNONDALE ALUMINUM EXPERTISE:
With taper-butted, shaped tubes joined by our trademark double pass smooth welds, the CAADX continues our tradition of aluminum mastery.
HEADS-UP RACE GEOMETRY:
The CAADX has a slightly taller head tube and slightly slacker head tube angle than the SuperX, providing a more upright position and super stable handling.
HOURGLASS SEAT STAYS:
The hourglass shape of the seat stays offers significant vertical compliance for comfort and control over rough surfaces, while remaining laterally rigid for solid power transfer and confident handling.
- Frame CAADX Cyclocross, Optimized 6061 Alloy
- Fork Cannondale Ultra X, carbon blades
- Rims Maddux DRX-6000
- Hubs Formula RB-91 front, RB-32 rear, 32 hole
- Spokes Stainless Steel XD Black
- Tires Continental Cyclocross Speed, 700x35C
- Pedals Wellgo Composite body Alloy Cage
- Crank FSA Omega Mega Exo, 46/36, Option: FSA Omega Mega Exo, 50/39/30
- Bottom Bracket FSA Mega Exo
- Chain Shimano HG-53
- Rear Cogs SRAM PG 950, 12-26
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters Shimano Tiagra
- Handlebars Cannondale C4 Compact
- Stem Cannondale C4, 31.8mm
- Headset CAADX, Si, 1⅛"
- Brakes Tektro CR520, silver
- Brake Levers Shimano Tiagra
- Saddle Cannondale w/ Crmo Rails
- Seat Post Cannondale C3, Alloy, 31.6mm, 300mm
- Extras n/a
WEIGHT: Don't see a weight listed for this bike? Wondering why that is? Well, we used to list our weights based upon medium or 56 cm frame and err on the side of caution when we know there will be variances due to welds, paint thicknesses, etc. But some of our competitors are weighing their small or extra small frames and rounding down. Then you're left wondering what's going on and making important buying decisions based upon faulty information. That's not right.
So because weight is too important to you as a consumer, we encourage a healthy bit of skepticism over published weights. Go to your local dealer, see it, feel it, weigh it and test ride it for yourself. We're that confident. You should be, too.
SPECIFICATION CHANGES & UPDATES
We do our best to ensure web content accurately reflects exact product spec. However, as changes occur, there may be brief delays in site updates. We reserve the right to make spec changes to improve products without prior notification, which may cause short-term differences in the information listed on the web.