POWERBREATHE CLASSIC MEDIUM RESISTANCE
Choose POWERbreathe Classic Medium Resistance:
- If you exercise / are physcially active for more than 2.5 hours per week and have no breathing problems
- If you exercise / are physcially active for more than 2.5 hours per week and have some breathing problems
POWERbreathe Classic (Medium Resistance) uses a variable load calibrated spring, calibrated to a Medium Resistance. It can be adjusted from the lowest load setting (10cmH2O) when you begin training and increased as your breathing muscles adapt and become stronger (maximum load setting 170cmH2O).
- First generation POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) device
- Mechanical, adjustable with load setting indicator
- Drug-free - no side effects or drug interactions
- Awarded a Millennium Product by UK Design Council
As with any other muscle, respiratory muscles can be trained so that they are more resistant to fatigue. This resistance to fatigue results in reduced breathlessness and enhanced exericse tolerance.
POWERbreathe Classic uses scientifically proven Pressure Threshold Training. This provides a specific and consistent pressure to train against. When breathing in through POWERbreathe the load calibrated spring provides the resistance.