POWERBREATHE CLASSIC LIGHT RESISTANCE
Choose POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance:
- If you exercise / are physcially active for less than 2.5 hours per week and have no breathing problems
- If you exercise / are physcially active for less than 2.5 hours per week and have breathing problems - from minor to severe
- If you exercise / are physcially active for more than 2.5 hours per week and have severe breathing problems
POWERbreathe Classic (Light Resistance) uses a variable load calibrated spring, calibrated to a Light Resistance. It can be adjusted from the lowest load setting (10cmH2O) when you begin training and increased as your breathing muscles adapt and become stronger (maximum load setting 90cmH2O).
- First generation POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) device
- Mechanical, adjustable with load setting indicator
- Drug-free - no side effects or drug interactions
- Awarded a Millennium Product by UK Design Council
As with any other muscle, respiratory muscles can be trained so that they are more resistant to fatigue. This resistance to fatigue results in reduced breathlessness and enhanced exericse tolerance.
POWERbreathe Classic uses scientifically proven Pressure Threshold Training. This provides a specific and consistent pressure to train against. When breathing in through POWERbreathe the load calibrated spring provides the resistance.