POWERBREATHE CLASSIC HEAVY RESISTANCE
Choose POWERbreathe Classic (Heavy Resistance):
- Only if you have reached the highest load setting on a POWERbreathe Medium Resistance model.
POWERbreathe Classic (Heavy Resistance) uses a variable load calibrated spring, calibrated to a Heavy Resistance. It can be adjusted from the lowest load setting (10cmH2O) when you begin training and increased as your breathing muscles adapt and become stronger (maximum load setting 250cmH2O).
- First generation POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) device
- Mechanical, adjustable with load setting indicator
- Drug-free - no side effects or drug interactions
- Awarded a Millennium Product by UK Design Council
As with any other muscle, respiratory muscles can be trained so that they are more resistant to fatigue. This resistance to fatigue results in reduced breathlessness and enhanced exericse tolerance.
POWERbreathe Classic uses scientifically proven Pressure Threshold Training. This provides a specific and consistent pressure to train against. When breathing in through POWERbreathe the load calibrated spring provides the resistance.